CT Kenpo is always looking for ways to get more students interested in the martial arts. Several times a year, the school will be hosting “Buddy Days” which allows each of our current students to bring their friends to class. These classes are held during the normal class schedule and are aimed to be fun and exciting for friends.
Each student will have an opportunity to earn colored chevrons for each friend they bring that signs up for classes.
1 friend – white chevron
2 friends – yellow chevron
etc… up until they receive a black chevron. By receiving a black chevron, the student has shown that they have gone out of their way to try an expand their knowledge of the martial arts to others.
- Saturday, February 14th, 2015
- Saturday, April 11th, 2015
- Saturday, June 20th, 2015
- Saturday, August 15th, 2015
- Saturday, October 10th, 2015
- Saturday, December 12th, 2015