Beyond Martial Skills, Self Discipline and Conditioning, we teach our students personal responsibility for their choices and actions. Though memorization is required, the importance of these creeds is for our students to understand their content and meaning.
- “I intend to develop myself in a positive manner and to avoid anything that would reduce my mental growth or my physical health”
- “I intend to develop self-discipline in order to bring out the best in myself and others.”
- “I intend to use what I learn in class constructively and defensively, to help myself and my fellow man and never to be abusive or offensive.”
- “I intend use common sense before self-defense.”
- “We are a Black Belt School. We are on a quest to be our best!”
PDF copy of Student Creeds